Fix It offers accredited courses with IMI and Open Awards including:
- IMI Entry Level Award/Certificate/Diploma in Transport Maintenance
- IMI Level 1 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Transport Maintenance
- IMI Entry Level/Level 1 Personal and Social development
- Open Awards English and Maths Functional Skills
Our courses are designed to engage and motivate 14-25 year olds who are interested in learning about the maintenance of motor vehicles and the various roles that are available in the retail motor industry.
Our qualifications have a practical approach to assessment and includes many visual questioning techniques, which will stimulate and interest the learner. The learner outcomes are assessed by a variety of task based assessment, observation, oral questioning and online assessments.
- To gain the Award learners must achieve a minimum of 5 units
- To gain the Certificate learners must achieve a minimum of 13 units
- To gain the Diploma learners must achieve a minimum of 21 units